CAN BE Tenants
The Greater Hazleton Business Innovation Center is suited to handle a variety of clients and provides office and light manufacturing space.
Since CAN BE’s inception, 16 companies have started up in the incubator and four companies have been anchor tenants.
Current CAN BE clients include:
- Brennan Legal Services, a law firm established by Theresa Milore Brennan.
- Fred Blase, CPA, a financial services firm.
- Hawk Mountain Labs, an independent testing laboratory that provides comprehensive sampling, testing, and analytical services to numerous sectors within the Environmental, Chemical, Solid Fuel, Energy, Transportation Concrete and Construction Industries.
- Knight Time Media, an advertising firm specializing in small clients.
- Local 735S Graphic Communications Union, a union that represents workers in all craft and skill areas in the printing and publishing industry.
- NSB Trainers, which offers a Nurse Aide Training program approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Papada Financial Services, a firm that provides quality service and lifelong financial well-being to educators and their families through a full range of tailored insurance and financial services products.
- Partners In Education, a nonprofit organization consisting of local business and education partners focused on ensuring that all students leave school with the academic, technical and employability skills necessary to be successful in the 21st century.
- Performance Biomedical, a distributor of specialized medical supplies.
- TMG Health, a leading national provider of expert solutions for government sponsored health plans.
- Trans Fusion Logistics, a freight cargo logistics firm.