What CAN BE offers
CAN BE offers many services to help equip entrepreneurs with all the tools they need to succeed.
Businesses with a credible concept and prospects for growth can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Free and reduced outside services
- Access to debt and equity financing
- Access to financial assistance through government sources
- Networked color photocopier services
- Faxing services
- Automatic sheet feed, collation and stapling
- Document hole-punch and bindery
- Scanning/OCR capability
- Business technical assistance
- Quarterly review of financials
- Electricity and natural gas services included in lease rates
- Established channels to northeastern Pennsylvania’s regional programmatic portfolio of services for entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Mentors: CAN BE is pleased to offer mentoring services through its incubator program. Through CAN BE, entrepreneurs are matched with mentors who offer free and, later, reduced-cost professional services. Mentors help train and advise entrepreneurs with an emphasis on one-on-one counseling. Working with mentors can help entrepreneurs resolve business issues and access new markets and business opportunities that are important to their operations.
- Centralized office and administrative services
- Broadband service over cable for Internet
- Conference room
- Lunchroom with snack/beverage vending and coffee service
- Free parking
All of these services are available to small businesses, even without a physical presence in the incubator through a new affiliate member program. Call CAN BE for service fees.